How we can help
As a charity, made up of members affected by a brain tumour, we understand the feelings of isolation, fear and confusion that being diagnosed, or living with a brain tumour can bring.
We also understand the physical and emotional challenges and the need for support, as well as appropriate and accurate quality information and advice.
Brainwaves NI can help in a number of ways by:
– Offering a lifeline at the end of the phone through our dedicated Support helpline
– Offering meet-ups for patients and families to meet others in our local brain tumour community
– Organising and running social activities for members.
– Organising and offering family weekend breaks with our members.
– Raising awareness of the needs of those just recently diagnosed or living with a brain tumour,
– Raising awareness of the needs of families and carers.
– Providing information and signposting to appropriate and accurate quality materials.
If you, a family member or friend has just been diagnosed or is living with a brain tumour, please get in touch